Go to healthy drinks

Hey! Random question but I love a soft drink / hot drink but avoid if it’s not super healthy.

Wondered if anyone knows of any brands to stock or easy recipes for a healthy drink? Even healthy coffee/teas?

Thanks in advance! X

1 Like

DASH water is fab!

Also I LOVE Exalt

They are SO yum. Keep an eye out for the SL Spring Fair as there will be a discount available x

1 Like

I LOVE a Trip CBD drink in the afternoon:

2 Likes

I am a big fan of Mother Root. It’s delicious in the evening with tonic but would be equally refreshing with fizzy water during the day: https://www.motherroot.london/

I also like Remedy kombucha, Willy’s sparkling ACV drinks and Vita Coco (a classic!)

Definitely not a recipe but I often squeeze the juice of one lemon/lime into a glass with lots of ice, fizzy water and a splash of ACV - super refreshing.

x

1 Like

Similar to DASH but waaaaaaay cheaper is Aqua Libra, which I really rate. The cans are a bit bigger too.

3 Likes

Remedy Kombucha’s hit the spot of a Diet Coke but so much better for your gut, I am OBSESSED: https://www.ocado.com/products/remedy-kombucha-wild-berry-multipack-583362011?ds_rl=1291426&ds_rl=1291531&gclid=CjwKCAjw3ueiBhBmEiwA4BhspBLEjk7_iOnJLSv-9TuHYkOpGOTY51uD1QCyBImJFqhbRo_QlAnFFBoCcbMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

2 Likes

Really rate Dash & Trip drinks mentioned above! Really yummy and available in nice flavours x

1 Like

I love Botivo which is an aperitivo to have over ice with fizzy water. Included in the ingredients is apple cider vingar so great to get those digestive juices flowing and its delicious too. Another good alcohol free option is Sentia which is designed to be mood enhancing yet without the after effects - whats not to love!!

1 Like

I am a DASH lover too - Peach is my go-to but the new Lime flavour is delish! I have also recently discovered Humble Warrior - delicious low cal sparkling water packed with your daily dose of Vitamin C! The Pineapple Ginger flavour is my fave x

1 Like