Good quality plain cotton t shirts please

Hello I’m looking to buy some good quality 100% cotton t shirt, any recommendations please. X

1 Like

The high street do some good ones - Arket, Cos, & Other Stories.
Slightly higher price point American Vintage & Skims are both great x

1 Like

COS do some of the best basics on the high street at such great quality. I love this one: https://www.cos.com/en_gbp/women/womenswear/tops/product.the-clean-cut-t-shirt-white.0960679001.html

2 Likes

From the high-street, I recommend the regular fit t-shirts from COS, the quality is very good
https://www.cos.com/en_gbp/women/womenswear/t-shirts/product.regular-fit-t-shirt-white.0753391001.html
For more of an investment, here at SL we really rate Novo London’s organic cotton t-shirts Heavyweight 100% Organic Cotton T-shirt With Ribbed Neck – NOVO

1 Like

Uniqlo are quite good for basic tshirts too! x

1 Like

Love Novo white T’s - they’re nice and chunky. Like Wellwear too - Gandy’s brand

1 Like

Swear by Colourful Standard for all basics

I second this! COS is great for basics x

I recently got myself a t-shirt from Weekday and I’m really happy with it! It’s got a slightly boxy shape which I like but there are plenty on the site to choose from x

Lululemon! The T-Shirts are super good quality.

White tee’s are one of the most worn items in my wardrobe so for everyday use I usually buy them from Asos or Zara. The quality might not be the most amazing but they do last and are a good price point. I just refresh them every season. If I want one that is for smarter occasions rather than for every day, I agree Cos or Arket are great x

Cos & Arket all the way!

Massimo Dutti mens section do the best tshirts on the high street in my opinion! 100% cotton and just get softer with every wash - I’ve had a few for years and the quality is still just as good as the first wear

I second COS

My favourite tshirts are from Massimo Dutti, COS, T-store and Novo x

I like Uniqlo and ARKET for t-shirts

I rate the Massimo ones too!

I like Arket and & Other Stories! But also Sunspel, it’s just a little bit pricier but they last forever x

I second this! Really rate Uniqlo for good and affordable basics

I love Foan London, they are excellent quality and stay white!
Size up and go for the longer arm length -