Good quality staple knitwear without breaking the bank

Hi everyone, I’m looking to invest in a couple of new knitwear pieces (jumpers, cardigans) for autumn/winter. I want these to be good quality, long lasting staples I can wear each year but still interesting, modern and beautiful. I would ideally not like to spend more than £150 per item but I’m not sure that’s realistic. I have seen so many pricier options (£300-600). Any suggestions? Thanks!

2 Likes

I would definitely look at the H&M premium selection, the price point is always great for the materials, they sell out so quickly because of this so I am always checking this section

2 Likes

I highly rate Sezane’s knitwear selection as well as United Colours of Benetton. Massimo Dutti’s and Weekend Max Mara’s knitwear are also reasonably priced.

I totally agree I love H&M premium quality and COS!

Yes to H&M premium quality section. For some more basic items the Uniqlo cashmere section is great and fairly affordable!

1 Like

I so agree with H&M, the premium, mohair, alpaca & cashmere mixes in particular are very good. I also really rate the quality of &other stories and Arket knitwear too x

Thanks all, how did I not know about H&M premium! Also loving some of the sezane ones, never shopped there before!

1 Like

Hi, I would mainly just look at the quality of the jumpers to double check the test of time. Uniqolo do good ones too- look at the men’s section too. Then &daughter, almalabel, reformation. Then H&M premium selection and massimo dutti

Also John Lewis for Cashmere

There is a lovely new brand called Bonte London that have few great knitwear pieces. I would also suggest Olive Clothing for a lower budget, great for simple jumpers/tank. Toast does some wonderful knitwear, but just slightly higher than your budget per item.

I absolutely live in this jumper! SO WARM and I must have already made my money back per wear! I plan on buying in more colours! The shape is really flattering too and I love the wide sleeves.

https://www.arket.com/en_gbp/women/knitwear/product.alpaca-wool-blend-jumper-beige.0900663046.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=p-shopping-uk-pmax-allcustomers&utm_id=20327817100&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyvaRk4yRiQMVSIBQBh0WUgGoEAQYASABEgIzL_D_BwE