Good shampoo recommendations

I am really enjoying the Heal shampoo & conditioner from Maria Nila Professional Hair Products Online - 100% Vegan | Maria Nila

2 Likes

I love Aveda - they have a great range depending on whether you want something more nourishing or cleansing. I love the Colour Conserve for colour treated hair and the Botonical Repair conditioner

2 Likes

I really like the Bumble & Bumble Invisible Oil Shampoo and have been using it for years - so moisturising!

2 Likes

Also agree on The Olaplex shampoo, it’s so good! I have also recently been using this Monday Haircare shampoo and I love it! it’s also really affordable x

2 Likes

My favourite shampoo is the Christophe Robin prickly pear range. It has no harmful ingredients like SLS, alcohol or silicones but still gives my hair such a good clean. For reference I have medium dark south asian hair.

1 Like

I find the Philip Kingsley range makes your hair feel clean but without the feeling of product weighing it down.

2 Likes

Coco & Eve have a really moisturising shampoo that doesn’t weigh the hair down too much and it smells incredible - thoroughly recommend!

1 Like

It has a 4.5-star average rating from more than 9,276 reviews on Amazon.

• Vanicream Free and Clear Shampoo. …
  • Neutrogena Therapeutic Shampoo. …
  • Refresh Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. …
  • Dove Dermacare Shampoo. …
  • Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo. …
  • Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo. …
  • Dove Hydration Spa Shampoo.

Actually, I am a fashion blogger that specializes in accessible leather clothing. Now that I’ve seen your work, if you’d like, you may look at some samples of my work as well. Through the use of this website

1 Like

I order my shampoo and conditioner online from Function of Beauty (www.function of beauty.com).

You can specify your hair type, select fragrance and colour of the products. Delivered from the USA in a matter of days.

You can sign up for a subscription which saves money and you can amend delivery dates etc at no extra cost.

1 Like

I am from Canada and when I visited family in September tried Arkive and was really happy with the product. I am quite fussy about my hair products and wish it was sold here!

1 Like