Hairbrush for female pattern baldness hair loss?

I have long fine hair and - due to PCOS - am losing my hair through female pattern baldness.

I’ve currently got a tangle teezer for fine hair but it’s getting old and a bit worn. I’ve seen people raving about the TikTok wet brushes but they look a little poorly made (a friend has one and it’s already damaged).

Any recommendations?!

1 Like

I’ve been struggling with hair loss a lot too over the last year or so and I’ve actually just been recommended these brushes by a friend: https://www.labonnebrosse.co.uk/?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjLGyBhCYARIsAPqTz18ephzjrP13dBp9FF3-3luf-nDrUpvO85R4g1CEImsazNKvPxy6A0oaAtsbEALw_wcB

They’re definitely an investment but you I like that you take a quiz to find the best brush to suit your needs so feels a bit more personal

Do you take any supplements for your hair? If not I’d really recommend these - I’ve only been taking them for a few months but I’ve noticed a huge difference in strength/thickness already

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

LOVE La Bonne Brosse - these brushes are actually built to stimulate your scalp for better regrowth, that said they’re an investment.

I also really rate this brush: https://rehabyourhair.com/products/rehab-detangling-brush?variant=43055200698610&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwr7ayBhAPEiwA6EIGxHztLBDn2hJe6WOkvzFceiWW2RTrMFlhiHQ9vyiGsoUGb8fHeHBeDxoCgr8QAvD_BwE

It is so gentle and never snags. I actually recently lost it at a hotel and was so gutted ordered one immediately - that’s how much I love it. Works nicely on wet hair too and I have veeery fine hair x

1 Like

Can really recommend the Thick Tails range of products for thinning hair - and they also sell special brushes:

1 Like

Thanks everyone!!!

1 Like

I would so recommend going to the Philip Kingsley clinic in London for tests and treatment. Definitely a long-term plan but will help with the root cause!

Otherwise yes I love tangleteezers which are so gentle, plus a scalp brush to help stimulate the hair