Hatton Garden recommendations for engagement ring?

Recently engaged (very excited!) and we’re going to choose/design the ring together. Hoping for some recommendations please for a jeweller in Hatton Garden (or perhaps anywhere else in the London area?).

1 Like

I’d recommend Sophie Breitmeyer for beautiful designs, she is based in Notting Hill x

1 Like

Huge congratulations!!

Rachel Boston has designed two very special rings for me over the last few years and couldn’t recommend her more highly - she’s the first place I’d want to go if I was designing an engagement ring. She’s Shoreditch based x

1 Like

I think it’s best to steer clear of Hatton Garden from what I’ve heard as it’s not always clear whether everyone is really selling what they think they are! Grays Antiques Market off Bond Street is a real trove of vintage jewellery and very competitive on price.

1 Like

Congratulations!! Couldn’t recommend Queensmiths enough ! Engagement Rings | Hatton Garden, London | Queensmith

1 Like

Congratulations!! If you’d ever consider an antique I can personally recommend Berganza. They’re leaders in their field, have the most beautiful jewellery and their customer service is impeccable.

1 Like

Congratulations! Do you know what kind of style you are looking for (something classic, more modern, natural/lab diamond or another precious gemstone?). I work in the jewellery industry and would be more than happy to send you some recommendations :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Thanks Naomi - have sent you a message! x

We also designed our ring and went to Edwina Elkington. The whole experience was amazing and she really guides you on the process. Maia x