Have you read The List yet - the podcast is coming next week!

We loved chatting to The List author Yomi Adegoke when she came in to the SL office a couple of weeks ago. Full of insight and revelations, Yomi gave us plenty of background around why she choose this topic and the power of social media and the internet. You’ve still got time to finish it before it drops next week - so get reading and let us know what you think.

And… we’ll also be announcing book three at the end of the podcast, so be sure to listen for that!

8 Likes

Recently finished The List - what a captivating read! I’m incredibly excited to listen to the podcast! Already, ready for the next book at book club!

2 Likes

I finished it, I am really sad to let go of the characters. The end took us to somewhere else, and make us think twice about the we use social network, what we publish, and also who we are interacting with. Eager to listen to the postcast.

2 Likes

Great to hear – really agree with your thoughts, too.

1 Like

Watch this space!

1 Like

Great to hear to you loved it! I’m sure you’ll enjoy Yomi’s insights too.

1 Like

It’s a great ending isn’t it? I love it when a book ends in a way you didn’t expect!

1 Like

I missed the last Book Club read, keen to join the next round so looking forward to hearing what book three is… I haven’t missed that, have I?

Any update on the podcast? I joined the Book Club with The List and am really eager to hear the conversation with Yomi. I found the topic of social media and online harassment in the book very interesting and relevant. Can’t believe its aged already in that Twitter is now called X!

Hi! Great to hear from you - the good news is we’re releasing it at the end of the week - so watch this space! They’ll be an email and link. I really hope you love it. Yomi was fantastic and got really deep into the topics you just mentioned, so I think you’ll enjoy her insight.

1 Like

I started reading (yet to purchase sorry) but the book sounded insanely good. Does it sound bonkers that I was scared to read it? I definitely have to as I cannot get it out of my head.