Health & Wellbeing integrated online tool

Hi everyone, I’m really interested in trying out one of these new integrated digital apps that look at your your blood results, health goals, nutrition, supplements and even give assess to coaches! Think it’s still mainly a US thing but anyone using them? Are they worth it? Thoughts?

2 Likes

Healthpath and Atlas Biomed are good! They can be great and very motivating.

1 Like

Thank you! Will look up. What do you like about them? Do they do the full health assessments?

I think they both do, but have a look. They are just reputable companies - I’m a nutritionist and I think they are good. I’m not 100% sure whether they provide a whole end to end solution!

1 Like

Hi! Health MOTs that incorporate nutrition and supplements are popping up a lot, but I’m not sure I’ve seen any specific apps. Medichecks is great for blood tests and then they have doctor that can recommend supplements. Also have a look at Bioniq who do personalised supplements based off your blood results. x

1 Like

I also wrote this piece for the most recent issue of UltraLuxe - some great inspo in there for high-end health testing… What You Need To Know About Bespoke Blood Testing | SheerLuxe

1 Like