Heatless curls

I have really been trying to get into using a heatless curler for my hair…

I have used a few kinds now and they all make my hair frizzy. I use the oribe gold lust oil prior to doing the heatless curls and sleep with them over night. I don’t have naturally frizzy hair. Does anyone have any recommendations of how to solve this?

1 Like

frizz is usually caused by a lack of moisture so perhaps pre drying the hair, make sure you add a leave in conditioner etc too?

also perhaps its the curlers you’re using? I believe silk is meant to be the best for this as it doesnt cause frizz - alternative fabrics may be the cause of the firzz! i’d go to the original heatless curlers - the kitsh ones:

x

Totally agree with sapna, silk ones defo cause less frizz but I’d also highly recommend these two products as I use these when I do heatless curls and they make a huge difference: https://www.lookfantastic.com/color-wow-dream-coat-supernatural-spray-200ml/11516014.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&shoppingpid=cyberweekendsave20off&affil=thgppc&kwds=&thg_ppc_campaign=71700000114615771&adtype=pla&product_id=11516014&gclid=Cj0KCQiAo7KqBhDhARIsAKhZ4ugWjh_Ivt2h990ka3LhLg7ed0ci5EtHdHp1LeMic23YfpiMVxGhThoaAtHNEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

and