Hen Do Locations - UK

Hi All, looking for hen do location suggestions for 10-15 in August, I live in London so would like to do the hen somewhere else but currently stuck for ideas and finding it hard to get excited about this element of the wedding. I like a good drink and dance but want to keep it classy. Any idea’s welcome. Thanks

1 Like

Oh how exciting! I’d have a look at the Hesdin Estate which has some great party options not too far from London

2 Likes

How about something like this:

Friday eve: Arrival and drinks, chilled evening, get to know everyone, games, pizza and fizz

Saturday: Brunch, yoga/activity, champagne and cocktail evening, hire in a private chef

Sunday: Lazy breakfast and a debrief

This may be a little too far but could perhaps stay in a similar type vibe

This looks gorgeous. Thank you

1 Like

Thanks Megan, private chef and champagne/cocktail evening is a great idea

1 Like

Hey

I would defo have a look at Center Parks around the Lake District as they have some amazing cabin locations with hot tubs that always makes for a fun long weekend.

I booked the Pink House in Essex for my sister’s hen do and it was AMAZING. More is more here & just an iconic venue! There’s a bar, hot tub and loads of options to add different events, bar staff, food etc.

I always think wilderness reserve looks like a lovely location to have a hen! xx

1 Like