Hen Party - Abroad

Hey!
I’m starting to plan my best friends hen party for next July for around 15-20 people.
We’re thinking somewhere sunny in Europe ideally near the coast and a day on a boat would be nice as well as nice food, maybe a beach club / pool day.

Has anyone been to any great hen parties / stayed in great houses/ villas or have any itineraries that they’ve done which you’d be happy to share please?

Would be super grateful for all the ideas <3

Thanks xx

1 Like

This sounds so fun! I’m planning my best friend’s hen atm and we’re heading to Lisbon. We’ve planned a boat trip, tuktuk tour, day at a beach club and lots of cool rooftop bars and restaurants. Everything has been really affordable and easy to book, too.

Otherwise Menorca could be really fun for a weekend or Trieste in Italy which is beautiful and has both city and beach.

Thanks Sherri! Sounds so fun, where are you staying?
Haven’t heard of Trieste before so will do some googling :slight_smile:

We’re staying in an Airbnb (for ten) and there were lots to choose from!

And yes let us know what you end up booking!

1 Like

I am currently helping my friends plan our friends Ibiza hen do! It feels like a really fun destination as we have a boat day planned to Formentera, a beach club day where they have loads of different options and then also a chilled day by the pool and a nice meal out!
We are also planning to get a chef in for one evening which I think is a nice idea and something a bit different!

1 Like