Hen party activities

Hi, I am planning a hen party for a good friend. We are renting a large house in Norfolk for 22 people across a wide age range. In terms of daytime activities given that there is such a large number of us we thought it might be more fun and easier to bring the activity to us in the house. I was wondering whether anyone had any recommendations or fun activities they have done/booked in the past. Obviously there’s things like cocktail making, cooking classes, etc I wondered whether anyone had experienced a particularly good one and if there are any Norfolk specific recommendations I would love to hear! Thank you!

1 Like

So I recently went to a Hen party and we did a treasure hunt murder mystery activity around shoreditch and it was so fun. We split up in groups and had to go to locations to figure out answers and have some drinks! It just brought everyone together and was great fun :smile:

1 Like

Hey!

How about a day of pampering? Companies like My Personal Sanctuary offer mobile spa treatments. Everyone can enjoy massages, facials or manicures right in the comfort of your house. Or a Private Chef Experience, there is Dineindulge or La Belle Assiette.