Holiday recs for villa or boutique hotel with 2 year old and newborn

I am looking to book a holiday for late May and would love to know if you have stayed somewhere gorgeous. Boutique hotel or villa, near a beach and restaurants, toddler friendly but chic and no water parks!! Open to ideas anywhere in Europe.
Am I asking too much…. X

1 Like

We’ve stayed at Eagles Palace on mainland Greece which has plenty of facilities for families but still feels like a small hotel, plus the transfer from the airport is 90 minutes so no boat transfer required. There are hotel rooms and family-friendly suites, but you can also choose a villa too.

I think Smith & Family are brilliant for this kind if thing too
https://www.mrandmrssmith.com/family

1 Like

Hi we always loved Esplendido Hotel in Port Soller Mallorca when ours were little. There are pretty terraced pools behind the hotel which are great for babies to bob about in and the beach is in front. Loads of restaurants around and always great service and very kid friendly. The temperature will be great in May too!

1 Like

Domes of Elounda in Crete is fabulous- lovely laid back, chic resort with excellent family facilities, on site nannies etc. caters for couples well and not a water slide in sight!