Hotel and restaurant recommendations in Paris

Any recommendations for a great dinner spot in Paris with Eiffel Tower views.
Also looking for great hotel recommendations for a stay in February. Thanks!

I stayed at the Pullman Paris when I visited a couple of years ago: Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel - HĂ´tel 4 Ă©toiles - 15e arr
It’s got amazing views of the Eiffel Tower – especially at night – and Frame, its restaurant, served really nice Californian/Mexican food.

1 Like

I stayed in St Germain de Pres last time I went at this very sweet boutique hotel which was great value and perfectly placed to walk around the area. You can also get the Metro direct from Gare Du Nord - of you’re coming in the Eurostar - to Luxembourg to stay there.
https://hotel-lapin-blanc.com/en/

As Heather said above, I’ve also stayed at the Pullman. It’s quite a business feeling hotel but the location is unbeatable if the Eiffel Tour is your priority.

1 Like

Visited Paris last month and was recommended this restaurant & can’t praise it enough!
Tiny maybe 20/30 guests run by 2 chefs who have travelled the world working - 1 was FOH and 1 was in the kitchen. Excellent! Set menu - and wonderful wine list :heart:
Accueil - Ose Abbesses

1 Like

I love the Hotel Thoumieux in the 7th. Neighborhood feel and cool design rooms. Great bakeries right on that street. It’s small and boutique-y though, and I don’t think it has an elevator. If you want a bigger place with more modern amenities, I also like the Hotel Juliana in the 7th. Bigger rooms, amenities/services more like a bigger chain but not a chain feel? Nice and quiet, walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and the restaurants nearby.

2 Likes

Ohhh now here I have a long standing love affair list…
Monsieur Bleu for the prettiest moss green velvet chairs in Palais Tokyo with a sparkle of the Eiffel tour
Bon - Starck interiory at its best and such a great menu in the 16th Passy
La Societe - dining on the terrace all year around under the watchful eye of Eglise St Germain
La Giraffe for the view but a little too touristy
Lou Lou for truffle pizza in les Tuileries
Cafe Marly for the toristy look at teh pyramid
Bambimi trendy Italian but not my fav … the chairs dont look super comfortable
Coco terrace next to Lopera with live music - best night ever … was it the rose?
Flora Danica - hidden gem of a garden on the Champs - yes there I know
Brasserie Lipp for that brasserie feeling - not great lightening…
best bar ever - Le Crillion please dont forget to look up
and an outlier … drinks at Bar du Marche in St Germain for cliche fun when the night is young and so are you
Have fun!

1 Like

No views but exceptional food & service! The most incredible Mash Potato - nothing will ever be the same again!

L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon

1 Like

We have stayed in the Hoxton the last couple of times we’ve visited and it’s fabulous! Worth upgrading to a slightly bigger room if you’re there for more than a couple of nights.
Cafe Marley great for views of the Louvre.
Hotel des Grand Boulevards has a lovely rooftop bar.
Perruche & Girafe have the views but service towards tourists a bit hit and miss!
No views but lovely - Le Pantruche, Septime , Pierre Sang , Frenchie, hotel Costes, Balagan!

1 Like

I loved Cafe Marley! An ideal lunch spot.

I stayed at Hotel Panache earlier this year. It’s a boutique hotel with cute, quirky interiors and only a fifteen-minute walk from Gare Du Nord if you’re travelling by Eurostar.

1 Like