Ibiza hen ideas?

I am a bridesmaid and looking to book a villa in Ibiza for a tasteful hen in June 2023 for 6-8 people, any suggestions would be amazing!

Boat trip! We used a company called Ibiza boat trip and had an amazing private boat for the afternoon with drinks!

Fab thanks I will look into it :slight_smile:

A boat trip to Formentera for the day - Juan y Andrea is a good lunch spot there…
Also Amante is good for dinner, on the cliff with great views and extra pretty at night!

Great ideas thanks xx

I organised a friends hen earlier this year - we stayed at Nativo hotel (nice chill vibe but not stuffy). Beachhouse Ibiza was good for a beachclub day and we ate at Bambuddah, and Cala Gracioneta (this was incredible!). Most of the group were not into super clubs so one night we went to Pikes which is fun and has a cooler vibe. We did go to High and Defected which is great if you want a rave, but not reccomended for a ‘tasteful’ night!

‘Ibiza Transfers’ were a godsend as booking taxis on the day gets very spenny. Definitely hire a catamaran for a boat trip but be wary of seasick passengers as it can get choppy on route to Formentera!

Be prepared to spend an absolute fortune - just saying!

IMO this is the best beach club, not tacky and perfect views!

I also love Sunset Ashram and Los Enamorados! x

1 Like

I have just come back from a wonderful 10 days in Ibiza and cannot recommend La Paloma more highly. Super gorgeous - book the orange grove garden for dinner. Amante for diner is also super chic.
Shopping in Santa Gertrudis and lunch at Costa.
Have a wonderful time.

1 Like

all such great suggestions thanks so much!

1 Like

One Fine Stay has a great collection of luxe villas, but there are plenty at the more affordble range, including Casa Sandra which is rustic and chic!

This is so useful thanks Sherri x

1 Like

Make sure you use lucie app for all wellness, you get all the best therapists coming to your villa.