Ibiza Hen

Hey! Where you recommend to stay in Ibiza for a classy hen and which restaurants are a must?

Thank you! x

2 Likes

I have only really done Ibiza for romantic get aways so going to loop in @Sandrew for her tips!

1 Like

For a classy hen I would recommend Hotel Riomar in Santa Eulalia, on the quieter side of the island. It has a buzzy vibe and a grown-up feel if you don’t want to be up 24/7. Also, Atzaró is up for there for a luxury trip, as is the new Standard hotel and OKU which is more lively with pool parties and DJs but still chic.

In terms of restaurants, a lovely long hen lunch could be spent at La Paloma, El Silencio, or Pamelas at Pikes for day-to-night dining. I’d also recommend Lio (by Pacha) for dinner, dancing and getting dressed up – so good for hen dos.

Finally, you could also hire a boat for the day for the hen (around the island or to Formentera) – I always use SeeIbiza.com

2 Likes

Thank you so much! This is so helpful! x

Hello had a hens in June 2022 in Ibiza, I had the best time and think about that trip often!

Two recommendations for you:

1. Laylah’s for dinnre and it was INCREDIBLE!! I would highly recommend that.
  2. El Chiringuito for lunch - absolutely stunning.

Re accom, we did hotels which was actually quite nice and easy. We stayed at Apartment B-Llobet Sun & Confort - it was very clean, staff went above & beyond and well-priced. If not a villa for the next trip I’d definitely stay there again.

Enjoy xxxx