Ibiza outfits? 4 days in hand luggage

I’ve never been to Ibiza before but going in September for a hen do! It’s 4 nights - full of going out. I don’t know what to wear and would like some inspiration! Especially what footwear for comfort and longevity? To make matters worse, I’m only taking hand luggage!

1 Like

What do you have planned? I’ve just returned! x

So fun - how was your trip? We have Ocean Beach, Eden, Ushuaia, Cafe Mambo and Pacha planned so far! I’m not sure how dressy to go?

You’d be surprised what you can fit in hand luggage, I’ve done it before. Think of things you can perhaps mix into both day and night. Simple outfits can be elevated with jewellery which is space saver. Maybe a wedged espadrille could be a good shoe option as they can be comfy. Or a nice flat sandal is good, anything goes in Ibiza so go for what you feel best in!

1 Like

Ahh it was amazing thank you. Ohhh I didn’t actually visit any of those which is most unhelpful, however I did have an Instagram stalk of all the venues I was going to so I could try and get a vibe of dress code. Mostly wore nice dresses + shorts and nice tops. Definitely pack easy/ stylish layers for over swimwear during the day. I took low heels but never ended up wearing them and lived in sandals! Pacha will be fun vibes for sure - I’d go all out x

1 Like

Sounds fun! I would definitely pack some fun sequin /mesh pieces but would personally wear them with flats for a balance, especially in the day, maybe one pair of heels is good to have as an option!

1 Like