Interior designer recommendations

Have you used an interior designer? Any you recommend for more ‘finishing touches’ in London ie not necessarily large projects?

1 Like

I haven’t, and the couple of times I’ve enquired with a few for exactly that, I’ve found most only really want big projects. So I’d love to throw this one open to the rest of the community…!

I’d love to shamelessly plug myself here- very much interested in doing ‘finishing touches’ and not just full reno jobs. I’m based in Barnes and have lots more info on my website. www.oliviacaplandesigns.com

Do get in touch! x

1 Like

I’ve used Design Box London in the past - run by two really lovely ladies. They were excellent and so lovely to work with. I’d definitely recommend contacting them and seeing if they can help.

1 Like

Hi @vanessa.maydon , if you’re still looking for an interior designer, we are an online interior design company and have recently featured in a SheerLuxe article. We have flat fee design packages working to your budget, no matter how big or small. Our online design packages strip away the expensive extras to give you exactly what you need to make the changes to your home with confidence; always with your taste, lifestyle and budget foremost in our mind.

We would love to hear from you, here is our website to find out more about us. www.thelivinghouse.co.uk