Intimate Hampshire Wedding

Hi. I’ve just got engaged and we are planning an intimate wedding for 30. Any tips for venues. We don’t want to feel like we are rattling around in a big venue. We’re after a relaxed vibe so people can be themselves and focus on enjoying each other’s company.

2 Likes

Congratulations :white_heart: 30 people is a fantastic number and will feel so special and intimate. I’m not sure where you’re based but some relaxed and lovely recommendations in London would be:

• Spring at Somerset House (lovely intimate private room)

• Petersham Nuseries there are 2 or 3 very pretty private rooms at the Richmond restaurant.

• The Pelican we recently did an event here and it’s a great space, lots of windows so nice and light, fits 30 and has a private bar in the room too.

• St John if you’re foodies! Delicious food and wine and a relaxed vibe.

• Daphnes is a stunning option for 1 long table too, I went to a wedding there recently and it was so pretty and intimate.

Hello :slight_smile: It’s Aby from Pylewell park here. We offer gorgeous intimate weddings within our country house, please do get in touch if you would like to come for a viewing and I would be delighted to show you around. x https://www.pylewellpark.com/

1 Like