Is there any stylish Maternity clothes around?

Hi Florence! I’m 17 weeks pregnant (due in March). I can’t seem to find any winter maternity clothes that are stylish.

So I’m on the hunt for a couple of decent day-to-night items (including good quality jeans and trousers) that will see me through my pregnancy and keep me feeling like I look good!

Thanks, Katie x

1 Like

Hello!
I have just had a look and think these Mango jeans look good, the silhouette is very on trend now, a relaxed and comfortable style.

I’ve heard great things about the River Island maternity denim too. I can’t vouch for the maternity but I have recently got a pair from the brand and have lived in them! The fit and quality is so good.

I also think that a knitted dress would be so useful for you, we have an edit going live on site tomorrow with lots of options from high street pieces to investments so make sure you take a look at that!

2 Likes

I loved H&M for maternity bits including bottoms.

I also lived in jumper dresses! I avoided buying maternity ones and went for slightly oversized so that I got the wear out of them after pregnancy. I still wear them now nearly three years later!

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice Eleanor!

1 Like