Kids' party food & snack ideas!

Hi Alexandra! I have my duaghter’s 6th birthday party coming up, and aesthetics are everything lol! Any suggestions for fun party food and drink ideas for ages 5-8, and even something for the party bag? Thank you!!

1 Like

How lovely! Happy birthday to your daughter.
I think a cupcake icing station is always fun at a children’s party and keeps everyone entertained too. My mum always used to do this at parties.
Also quite fun to do a big jelly with sweets and grapes inside (sweetie snakes and worms are quite fun and go down well). Also a jelly is v chic and fun!
I love using star cutters to cut out the sandwiches.
For some reason breadsticks always go down well and you can put them in fun tumblers which adds an element of height to the table.
Also if you have a cake stand, think about using it for something different. Height draws so much attention on a table and instantly makes things more fun. If you’re worried about a cake stand breaking , it could even be a big plastic plate on a shoebox wrapped in wrapping paper (just to make it look more fun).
Making a giant sunflower out of orange wedges and black grapes is quite fun and a clever way to sneak in some fruit.

1 Like

Amazing, lovely ideas - thanks so much! x

I recently held a kids birthday with brunch foods, kids loved fruit platters, yoghurts, parfaits, pastries, waffles and pancakes.
Party bag ideas - seeds & pot to grow own plant :potted_plant:

1 Like

Amazing, thanks so much! I’ll come back here and post what we do - waffles … a banging idea!