Kindle/Book Recommendations

Hello all,

I’ve just received a kindle as a gift and I’m after any good book recommendos please :slight_smile:

I like thrillers/mystery’s or stories about relationships.

Thanks

2 Likes

I enjoyed the Thursday Murder Club books (there’s four altogether published so far). Murder mystery but with a charming/ witty side to the stories!

I really enjoyed the Follet Valley Mysteries by I. A. N. Moore, a charming whodunit series set in France. Start with Death by Croissant.

Also loved Thursday Murder Club - so much fun!

I am loving Taylor Jenkins Reid’s books at the moment, all about relationships (and even some references between books even though stories are completely independent from each other) - my fave so far is ‘the seven husbands of evelyn hugo’

I highly recommend the following:

Lucy Foley’s The Guest List

Daniel Silva The Unlikely Spy

Ken Follett Triple, The Key to Rebecca, Hornet Flight, The Third Twin, Jackdaws

Lucy Diamond One Night in Italy, The Best Days of Our Life

Toshikazu Kawaguchi Before the Coffee gets Cold series

Romantic Comedy by Curtis Sittenfeld is amazing! It focuses on a TV comedy writer that is very cynical about love until unexpected meeting. It is beautifully written!

Murder on Lake Garda by Tom Hindle
Knife Skills for Beginers ( murder mystery) by Orlando Murrin
A Death in Diamonds by S.J. Bennet
The Potting shed Murder by Paula Sutton

Breathless by Amy McCulloch really gripped me! Its based around a inexperienced group that climb a mountain together … whilst I was thrown by every new mystery, I also found the description of the mountaineering experience super interesting and accurate!

On my list to read are these thrillers-
No one saw a thing
The last resort

They both look so good!