Knitwear - to invest or not to invest?

A higher price knit has caught my eye, but is it worth investing in knitwear? I hate bobbly knits and lots of my high street jumpers only seem to look good for one season, even after using a debobbler. Do more expensive knits stand the test of time? Would love advice on this :white_heart:

1 Like

In my experience expensive knitwear does still tend to bobble. Most of my higher price point cashmere pieces have been delivered with a comb. However, you do get elevated shapes and fits for the price so I do think it is worth investing in a few knits that you will wear for years, but you will still need to be prepared to de-bobble them!

1 Like

Thank you! :white_heart:

I’d agree with Florence, more expensive knitwear does still bobble. However you can maintain them well with refreshing them at the dry cleaners. I’ve had some of my more investment pieces for a few years now - they do stand the test of time much better. Just don’t put them in the wash by mistake!!!

1 Like

Oh my goodness yes! I have made a cashmere jumper for a 3 year old in the past. Thank you!