Korean skincare/makeup

Any k-beauty / skincare reccos? Heading to Korea in May and want to pick up some bits. Ty xx

3 Likes

Jealous! I’ve never been. Whenever I ask make-up artists questions like this their response is always masks - stock up on alllll the masks. Apparently they are the best out there. Enjoy - let us know what you come back with x

1 Like

I am OBSESSED with Erborian | Korean Skincare, Makeup & Cosmetics | UK

I swear by their BB cream. Have the best time x

1 Like

I’ve been to Korea more than 6 times I love it! I used to go there on my days off make up shopping in Myeondong.

I would recommend Tony Moly their bb illuminate cream is amazing! Laneige is really cheap there I always bought their facial mist for flights and sleep cream masks.

And my absolute favourite is Hanyul the most amazing cream just glides on and keeps your face moisturised all day great for all skin types

I hope this helps. Message me if you’d like restaurant/ cafe suggestions :smiling_face::star2:

1 Like

Thank you so much, this is so helpful :heart:

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you :heart:

Thank you - I’ve also heard that the masks are amazing :heart:

Wow what an amazing trip I have always loved the Laneige sleeping lip mask! x https://www.feelunique.com/p/LANEIGE-Lip-Sleeping-Mask-Berry-20g

1 Like

I have their concealer - LOVE! x

1 Like

Beauty of Joseon skin care products are amazing! I promise you won’t be disappointed👍🏻

1 Like

Cushion foundation from jung saem mool or tirtir
Lip tints from Fwee, romand or amuse
Fwee pudding pots blusher
Clio mascara
Heimish or boj cleansing balm
Tirtir or dr ceuracle essence
Sulwasoo first care serum

1 Like

Love the Laneige lip mask – I use it every night! Vanilla is my favourite x

1 Like

Orjena cleansing foam - so lush and creamy for a great price. Try the baking soda one and their rice bran range. Feels so good on the skin, leaves you clean but still moisturised. It also minimised any little blemishes for me.

1 Like