Laser hair removal in west London

Hi, I want to start laser hair removal this winter but have heard such mixed reviews about the well known names…
Does anyone have a good recommendation for west London, ideally High Street Kensington area?
Thanks!!

1 Like

I’ve not had it done myself (want to though!) but have heard great things about the experts at The UK’s leading Dermatology, Aesthetic and Laser Clinics - sk:n Clinics

No specific names, but I know they’re affordable and trustworthy and everyone who’s tried it there has been pleased with results

Thank you so much will take a look!x

also do check this out for some tried and tested options Where To Go For Laser Hair Removal In London | SheerLuxe xx

1 Like

We’re not West but I own Debut Studios based in Shoreditch. We offer all contemporary treatments including laser, skin, Dr led aesthetics, tattoos, piercing and more! @debutstudios on instagram or www.debutstudios.co.uk x

1 Like

I highly recommend Sk:n as they have in-house dermatologists and aesthetics nurse. I have worked myself in one of the private skin clinic and always recommend to go spend where there is team if doctors and nurses available. Also, always go for medical graded laser as they are the safest.

Hey Florence! I went for a normal hollywood wax at this place in Notting Hill: ‘Strip’ , was great, the professional I schedule my wax with is called Ana. After our session she talk about their new laser machines and I checked the reviews and they’re great.
I’m always a bit skeptical because in Brasil I did a few laser sessions in a famous place but when I went to my dermatologist after the 4th session and she put the camera on my skin, she said the laser wasn’t working, she suggested that they’re probably using an old machine on the place I used to go. So now I’m trying to research and be aware of it making the right questions. I think it’s worth it to give it a look at STRIP, Ana that did my normal wax also does laser, she is super nice and kind. I will try to schedule with her when I’m back in town.

1 Like