Lazy low fuss dinner ideas

What are your go to recipes for a quick low fuss weeknight dinner after a long day at work?

1 Like

When I’m feeling really lazy I usually go for an omelette but I’m a big stir fry girl too and love a good peanuty dressing. It is a game changer. Here is my go to.
1 heaped tbsp of smooth peanut butter, I love Manilife
1 heaped tbsp of miso paste
1 tbsp of mirin
1 tbsp of sesame seed oil
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar
1 small garlic clove, finely grated
Thumbnail-sized piece of ginger, grated
Water
mix together all the ingredients adding enough water to achieve a spoonable consistency.

Also I know I keep talking about beans but I love a good creamy bean dish. So quick and creamy and filling. Simialr to a risotto but takes 10 mins not 40.
Here is a fave of mine

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

I am currently obsessed with making quick sweet potato “quesadillas” (there’s actually no cheese in there but you can always add):

Microwave a pierced sweet potato until soft (around 5 mins), then mash up contents and mix with a little bit of lime juice, spring onions, coriander (and then you can add anything like black beans or corn out of a can, or a bit of avocado/cheese, but the base also works by itself), bit of salt and then I like to add a little lazy chilli paste

And then just spread that on a tortilla wrap, add another one on top and fry until golden brown.

The whole process takes about 10mins max and it’s so delicious! And I love that the base recipe works by itself, and you can add whatever you have in the fridge.