Lightweight concealer with good coverage

Hey everyone! Looking for a nice, lightweight concealer with decent coverage to use for under eyes and to cover small spots. The one I’ve got currently is quite thick and it feels like it’s drying out my skin.

Send any recommendations through! Thanks so much x

ELF Cosmetics do some brilliant lightweight concealers. I also rate Typology’s Tinted Concealers and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. All are fab and keep skin hydrated. x

2 Likes

Rodial Banana Lowlighter is amazing and really hydrating x

1 Like

I love the Taste Shape Tape ‘Ultra Creamy’ concealer - not only does it have AMAZING coverage but this creamier version isn’t drying and heavy on the skin

1 Like

I use this around my eyes. It blends easily and does not sting.

1 Like

This is also good. Lots of shades and a soft sponge applicator.

1 Like

I love this from Glossier https://www.glossier.com/products/stretch-concealer
Super lightweight and doesn’t feel cakey x

2 Likes

The Generic Error has quickly become a staple for me! It feels light, but achieves some serious coverage too if you need it. Plus there’s a bunch of shades x

1 Like

I love the Mac Pro longer concealer, is really good coverage x

Try Trinny London’s great products.

The stick shiseido concealer is really lightweight but good coverage. Hourglass has better coverage but a little more heavy - but still not thick or cakey looking.

This Kevyn Aucoin one is my favourite. A little goes a long way, and it lasts you about a year! :smiley: I usually mix it with Flawless filter on my hand first as it appears quite thick, this makes it thinner. Also great for spot coverage.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

1 Like

Agree with this one, would also recommend the Beauty Pie undereye genius product and Charlotte Tillbury Magic Away concealer

I am loving my concealer from By Terry (Terrybly Densiliss Concealer)

The MERIT concealer stick is SO good: https://www.meritbeauty.com/products/the-minimalist/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Brand_Tier1_Exact&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=Brand%20(Broad)&gclid=CjwKCAjwxOymBhAFEiwAnodBLNXIXEnuOMS_SXcWaoQ5lDV9A6qLeP6Epumx0XacSFHgZhVDBVznXhoCEr8QAvD_BwE