Lightweight glowy foundation

I’ve been a loyal user of Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter but I’m looking to find another lightweight and glowy foundation as I prefer a more dewy look. Does anybody have any recommendations ? X

3 Likes

This has always been my all time fave foundation, lighweight and has a glowing finish

https://www.armanibeauty.co.uk/makeup/face/medium-coverage-foundation/luminous-silk-foundation/AP10101.html

2 Likes

Hey, I would recommend Huda Beauty GloWish MultiDew Skin Tint - Boots. The finish is lightwieght and offers a great glow. This is a repeat purchase for me.

1 Like

I really love this foundation by, By Terry Hydrating Foundation - Hyaluronic Hydra-Foundation | By Terry

It is so light and feels more like a serum

1 Like

Pat McGrath is my all time favourite! Gorgeous formula.

IT Cosmetics, Your Skin But Better I will never change to anything else! So lightweight and great coverage: https://www.lookfantastic.com/it-cosmetics-your-skin-but-better-foundation-and-skincare-30ml-various-shades/12920834.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&variation=12920842&affil=thgppc&kwds=&thg_ppc_campaign=71700000114615786&adtype=pla&product_id=12920842&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsburBhCIARIsAExmsu6-6KNdwnhf5IOD_K-kG6iMZ7T0rutKNhFhdzkMeU5cV45lGbNpDPkaAjIfEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

1 Like

I love the Glossier Skin Tint - I’ve used it for years now and love how lightweight it is and the dewy finish it gives. Also it looks so natural on the skin!

I very much like the hourglass veil skin tint

1 Like

I like very much By Terry Brightning CC Serum, which is quite lightweight and gives a bit of a dewy look

I second this! It’s a bit pricier than some but so worth it in my opinion and lasts for ages

I started using Tinted Oleo-serum from Clarins. Lovely finish and not flaky after a days work.

Def the Armani luminous foundation! :star::star::star::star::star:

Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturiser is light but really buildable and has a lovely glow! Admittedly I go for something a bit heavier at night but I’ve been using this for years for daily use!

completely agree with this!

I love the Westman Atelier stick foundation, super glowy very lightweight and buildable!