Lisbon Hen

Hi all,
Planning a dinner for a hen in Lisbon, 19 girls!
Any recs?

1 Like

For my friend’s hen we went to SILK which had great sushi, cocktails and views for sunset but I’m not sure they can cater for as many as 19 in a row but it’s worth asking.

Otherwise there’s TOPO rooftop which is a bit more casual / trendy and I reckon they’ll have space for a table of that size.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah I had the best time on my sister’s hen in Lisbon, I’d 100% reccomend Mama Shelter for an evening meal as it gets really fun during the evening, and defo do the sangria bike tour - so much fun. https://www.getyourguide.com/lisbon-l42/lisbon-1-hour-beer-and-sangria-bike-tour-t399908/?ranking_uuid=dfa4d9c9-4b67-4933-9797-04542cee1f9f

1 Like

Thank you I have emailed to see!

Good spot for lunch - Best Restaurants In Lisbon - The Lumiares Hotel & Spa - Lisbon, Portugal

A rather cost effective day out is on chartered boat. Sounds more bouji than it is.
Use Boat hire & Yacht Charter near me | Best prices - Click&Boat you can chat with the skipper before booking, the reviews are really helpful and specify that you want BYO. Ask to stop here at Ponto final lunch or dinner

1 Like

We’ve booked! Thank you

I’m also planning a hen do in Lisbon! We’re going to Casa Reia beach club and I’ve heard the food at the restaurant (you have to book separately) is fab!

I’ve also booked Pica-Pau Restaurant and Java Rooftop Bar which were both recommended by a friend and take bigger groups - have the best time!

1 Like

I definitely recc Casa Raia for day-to-night option. The food is great!

You too!! We went with mama shelter above but will keep my eyes peeled for these too! Love the community :heart: