Lisbon Recs

Is 2 nights 3 days enough for a weekend Lisbon trip? Where should I stay and what are the top restaurants/ sites? Thanks so much!

1 Like

3 Days is definitely enough. It’s very easy to get around!

I’d try and stay in Alfama or Barrio Alto as these are most central.

Some food/drink recs below:

Lunch Spots/Cafés:
Augusto: A great brunch spot ( @augustolisboapt).
Cafe Janis: An all-day chilled café (@cafejanis).
Fabrica: Known for excellent coffee all over Lisbon.

Beach Clubs:
Casa Reia: A new beach club with dinner and DJs ( www.casareia.com 16). This is a bit of a way out but 100% worth it for a really fun day-to-night. The restaurant is gorge too.

Dinner:
Danoi: https://www.instagram.com/danoi.lisboa/?hl=en A spot known for its amazing small plates.

Bahr - This is a rooftop hotel I have heard great things: https://www.bahr.pt/pt/

Pica Pau: A traditional Portuguese dinner spot that is always good ( www.restaurantepicapau.pt/en).
BouBous: Seasonal and slightly fancier small plates ( www.boubous.com 7).
Leonetta: Offers excellent wine and pasta ( @leonetta_lisboa).

Bars:

Park Bar: A classic but no bookings so get there early ( www.therooftopguide.com/rooftop-bars-in-lisbon/park.html 4).

InSolito: Another rooftop bar option within a hotel - great cocktails ( www.theinsolito.pt/?lang=en).

Java: Doubles as a restaurant https://www.instagram.com/java_lisboa/?hl=en 6

Stuff to do:

I would also get the train down to Belem one day and get one of the original pastel de natas at Pasteis de Belem. I’d also check out resident advisor for night out recs whilst you are there.

xx

2 Likes

Ohh you’ll have the best time Daisy! I’m going for a hen do in a couple of months, but have bookmarked these hotels for a solo trip!

Casa C’Alma whihc is really affordable (rooms about £90pn) with lovely interiors & Torel Palace Lisbon – slightly more expensive but really cool for a nice weekend away.

I’m thinking of going next month! Has anyone been in March? Wondering if its a good time to go weather wise

Its been a few years, but Cervejaria Ramiro for dinner is a Lisbon must-do! Delicious and great value.

more than enough. A Cevicheria by Chef Kiko is a must - it’s perfect for lunch or dinner. There are no reservations, but they will serve you pisco sours out the window while you wait. What more could you want?
To stay - Memmo Alfama - In the historic Alfama district.
Lisbon for the weekend always a good idea. I think I am going to book a trip now lol.

I LOVE Lisbon; you’ll have the best time.

• ala de Corte (pre-book for fab steak and wine)
  • princesa beach club: you can book an area/ beds for the whole day and a DJ normally plays before sunset. Approx 40min taxi from Lisbon. Expect big waves at this beach!
  • Manteigaria – for Pastéis de Nata dotted about Lisbon. No trip here is complete without trying these!
  • SILK for sushi and a lovely view for sunset drinks of the bridge
  • Time out market for a casual lunch / dinner
  • pink street for pre-drinks / fun vibes where the bars spill out on to the street

Have a great time!