London Hen Do - Help

Hi all, i’m planning my hen do this summer and looking for a private dining in London or anywhere that accepts big tables, probably for around 15 people nothing too £££, has to be quite central and fun! Any reccos greatly appreciated. Thanks

3 Likes

How about Bistrotheque? It’s in east but such a lovely spot and has various private dining options for different numbers of groups.

Otherwise The Pelican in Notting Hill would be really fun and chic!

1 Like

I’m biased but Brixton is a great spot for a hen do! Really lively and fun. Cannova Hall on Ferndale road is a great spot for a hen do, classy but fun, with really great cocktails and yummy food - plus plenty of room for a big table.

2 Likes

Bancone in Covent Garden has a nice private dining room with an affordable set menu and loads of food £45pp I went there for a friend’s 40th just before Christmas & was lovely

1 Like

Check out ‘The Folly’ in central London. I went there for a friend’s birthday with a big group. It’s fun and not too pricey. They’ve got a private area for large groups. It’s easy to get to, the food’s good, and the staff are nice.

1 Like

I went to a hen do dinner at Cocotte in shoreditch and it was soo good, got bottomless brunch, good food and mimosas, good for groups, we all sat downstairs