London Luxury Spas

Hi everyone!
I’m trying to organise a luxury spa day for myself and my girlfriends - all of us have been battered by life over the last year in one way or another and deserve a treat!
The dream would have been the Ned as it has the swimming pool / sauna / steam room on top of the actual treatments which is exactly what I’m looking for.
But we can’t get in unless we spend xxx per person (too spenny, some of the girls are NHS employees) so I’d love to know your recommendations for similar facilities and environment for about £150 per person if that’s possible?

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Take a look at Spa Breaks for lots of options that you can filter - Spa Breaks, Spa Days, Spa Weekends, Holidays & Spa Deals

1 Like

Hey Renee, that sounds like such a fun day out! I would say a spa day in London for around £150pp is very tricky (the top spas are expensive) so I would suggest an experience like the newly opened Aire Ancient Baths in Covent Garden. It’s about £100 for a 90-minute session in the thermal baths – then you’re right in town if you wanted to go for lunch.

Another option is House of Elemis off Bond St which has a good selection of treatments and facials, as does Porchester Spa in Queensway which is more afforable for a whole afternoon out. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you Sophie, will do!

Thanks Sherri! I’ve heard a lot of good things about Aire so I’m going to take a good look at their offers. The Porchester also looks great, thank you so much for the suggestions x

1 Like