Looking for a jazzy/live music evening spot for drinks in central London close to Christmas!

Coming to London with my partner and would love to find a jazzy live music evening spot with atmosphere, pref one you don’t need to book. Sherri did mention one on the podcast but can’t remember when/where now!!

2 Likes

The one Sherri mentioned was https://www.ronniescotts.co.uk/ I believe! Great place but It’s best to book in advance sadly! There’s also 606 which you can go without booking, but again might be quite busy!

2 Likes

Nightjar in Shoreditch is a great night out. Live jazz and the cocktails are amazing.

Yes to Ronnie’s! Also I love Notting Hill Arts Club and Dalston Jazz Bar – no need to book, just queue. Really casual spot for drinks & dancing.

1 Like

I’ve been to Nightjar in Carnaby - also recommend!

1 Like

I love Quaglino’s and Maine of Mayfair if you want something a bit special.

Maine in Mayfair! Popped in on Saturday night without a booking just for a quick drink, they found us a spot to sit in the bar & the live singer was amazing

I also love live music and although it’s not quite evening, Cafe Boheme is a nice relaxed vibe with live music and you can sit either outside in in - lovely spot to people watch.

Stereo in Covent Garden would be great for this! x