Looking for mousse recommendations for fine soft hair

I have quite fine, thin hair and I’m looking to add a mousse to my routine to add volume and keep curls in all day. Any recommendations please?

2 Likes

I recently bought Lee Stafford mousse and really loving it - so affordable too. I use it while hair is wet for drying then for an extra boost use it after styling too. Doesn’t feel crunchy or anything and smells nice.

I have thin curly hair, and I generally prefer a light cream rather than a mousse, but when I do use mousse both mayself and my hairdresser like to go for the Davines LOVE range:

Or alternatively I love Boucleme (also use their curl cream every day):

I really rate this! It’s the only mousse I’ve tried that has given my hair proper body. Just make sure you blow-dry hair thoroughly once applied to blast it through

Not a mousse but a product that holds my hair so well - and usually my hair doesn’t hold at all!

LOVE THIS STUFF

This is fab (and a fun name too): My Nanna's Mousse - Larry King Hair

Percy & Reed volumising mousse is great and smells sooo good too
https://www.johnlewis.com/percy-reed-session-styling-volumising-mousse-200ml/p110651769?s_ppc=2dx92700078342469843_brand_mixed_BAU&tmad=c&tmcampid=2&gclid=CjwKCAjwkY2qBhBDEiwAoQXK5UmW1ZgvVrY2K3GQjWqTuR8LntL02q_hXO-kgEfy9Gb_FQaGrrPPuRoC9jAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds