Lovely reed diffusers & scented oile

Hello! Don’t suppose anyone has good reed diffuser recommendations? Or lovely smelling essential oils to put into my NEOM diffuser? Thank you so much x

2 Likes

I’ve love popping this one into my aroma diffuser! It’s really fresh and light x

1 Like

EYM are my faves for a good reed diffuser: Eym Naturals Home Diffuser - The Grounding One 200ml | END. (UK)

I also love Bamford’s diffusers but a bit more of a treat!

1 Like

Our Blends | Aromatherapy Blends | Aromatherapy Associates - LOVE the smell of these! I have also used The White Company ones, they are lovely. From memory I think it was the relax one but they have lots of good scents!

1 Like

I cannot recommend the Reed Diffusers from ECOYA enough. I had one a little while ago & it genuinely lasted for ages and I had so many compliments from friends. The fragrance range is lovely - my favourite is the French Pear. I bought mine in-store from Liberty but you can purchase them online.

1 Like

I was going to suggest Happy by NEOM - brings me so much joy.

1 Like

I am currently obsessed with Bamford’s oils - the Balance oil is particularly lovely!

If you are looking for a reed diffuser, try Stink. Really cool concept, gorgeous scents and 100% refillable.

1 Like

St Eval and Illumens have a great range of scents:

1 Like

This is my go to diffuser https://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/ortigia-sicilia/?pn=1&fs_alp_id=24544774&gclid=Cj0KCQjw27mhBhC9ARIsAIFsETFBj9BK_4h0vcLNEeeuxIc7i-ye6_xSbAQyTWozt3DGubPAS7tcX6YaAkgvEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds it always gets lots of compliments and comes in a nice bottle! x

1 Like

I know it is very obvious but I really do love The White Company diffusers, they’re just very light and fresh

1 Like

My favourite is Bamford and their candles are great too. They have 20%off every now and again if you’re a subscriber.

1 Like

I love EYM too!

1 Like

I adore Miller Harris Figue - it’s strong enough to smell but not overpowering…

1 Like