Lunch, Dinner, Drinks Central London

Hi SL Community, spending first weekend away with hubby (in 20 years!) and meeting college friends in London. We have left bookings late (Andrew Edmund’s full :cry:). Where would you recommend over our four days?

2 Likes

If you’re central I absolutely love going to DOZO Soho for lunch, super authentic Japanese food and no booking needed (you might have to queue but usually goes quite quickly), and absolutely love Opium as cocktail bar (they also do dimsum), it’s located hidden away in China Town and the cocktails are amazing!

Thank you so much. Any recommendations for British food for one of the meals?

1 Like

Sucra is a great lunch spot, its not British food, its Latin American but very hearty and yummy

L’entricote is amazing if you like steak (they only serve steak and chips, simple - but they serve it twice and it’s really quirky and yum!)

Bob Bob Ricard is amazing too- great food and interior.

1 Like

Love any of the san Carlo restaurants too but the Covent Garden is my favourite x

Thank you all so much :pray:

Go for Noble Rot, Quo Vadis or one of the St John’s if you’re after best of British!

Noble Rot for British, FALLOW on Piccadilly is also a great shout for food.
Franks under Maison Francois is a good little drinks spot
sorry to the other commenter but personally, I’d steer clear from the San Carlos as they are a bit chainy