Luxe Bedding Suggestions

I use the White Company and Cologne and Cotton - John Lewis does give great advice on thread count and I do use them too

I actually found really nice ones at H&M.

For example: 0821679001
I hope the code is correctā€¦ Iā€™m from Germany and I feel like sometimes we have different codes :joy:

I have the Fired Earth x M&S bedding. Itā€™s a washed cotton with thin flange trim so has a super relaxed look. They have a really nice palette based on Fired Earth paints, I went for Dover Cliffs which is a chic off white rather than crisp stark white. Love!

I donā€™t think you can go wrong with Dorma bedding. Iā€™d say its mid price range but excellent quality. Dunhelm stock some of their range but bettter to just go straight to their website I find.

Cologne and Cotton do really lovely bedding too! x

I would 100% recommend Tielle. They supply bedding to luxury hotels like The Connaught, The Pig hotels, The Savoy, Claridgeā€™s, The Newt, Soho Houses etc. I have slowly been changing all my bedding away from The White Company to Tielle as it lasts so well (no shrinking/bobbling).

Iā€™ve seen a few people recommend Dusk but I returned the bed set I recently ordered from them as the quality was so poor.

100% recommend Cologne and Cotton!