Maid of Honour Ibiza hen outfits - Annie's Ibiza dupes?!

Hiya, I’m the maid of honour for my best friend and I’m organising her hen weekend in Ibiza this July. I am after the Annie’s Ibiza look without the price tag for dinners, beach, Glitterbox and Pikes nights out. Does anyone know any specific brands or pieces that would have some good dupes or similar vibes? Thank you! Lucy

2 Likes

My go-to for this would be ASOS, it has such a good selection of fun pieces. I would especially look at the ASOS Edition range, it is really strong right now. This dress could be a good option.

1 Like

Zara do bring out lots of party pieces! I am always finding new product on their site that I haven’t come across before.

This dress for example is quite fun!

1 Like

Asos has a great selection of mini sequin dresses. I also love the idea of a sequin mini with an oversized linen shirt. This is fun
https://www.revolve.com/ow-collection-pluto-sequin-mini-skirt-in-light-beige/dp/OWIR-WQ24/?d=F&currency=GBP&countrycode=GB&deeplink=true&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwvIWzBhAlEiwAHHWgvd7T8gl1aN4EI5xB-wWY3ljQ7WrcJ45YXpLMqJbUfqHg34GxDLSo-xoCqkEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds