Make up upgrade - blusher & bronzer

Why does all my make up run out at once?!
I’m very pale at this time of year & often look quite orange with bronzer - any recommendations for bronzer & blushers?

Terry Brightening CC Serum sunny Flash. Is fabulous. It hydrates and give you a radiant glow.

1 Like

I love Glossier Cloud Paint blusher!

1 Like

I really rate the Nudestix cream blush and bronzers: NUDESTIX Nudies Bloom 7g (Various Shades) - LOOKFANTASTIC

SO easy to scribble on and blend

I also love Iconic London Sheer Blush & Bronzers
x

1 Like

I am also really pale! I use Glossier Cloud Paint in Puff - Cloud Paint.

I have always used Charlotte Tilbury for bronzer – I find the colours are suitable for pale skin and powder sits nicer…

I’ve also used this palette with the blush before - Sunset Dreamscape: Instant Look In A Palette | Charlotte Tilbury / Pillow Talk - Cheek To Chic - Pink Powder Blush | Charlotte Tilbury

Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter is gorge as a base and I find that it gives me bit of colour subtly! x

1 Like

Super helpful! Thank you all

I love Iconic London, too. My other trusty favourite is this flattering and easy to use Chanel Sheer Blush In A Stick it lasts for ages so it’s a great investment!

I’d start with this typology serum for a bit a glow up, it’s slightly tinted and gives skin a glow!

Alternatively I don’t think you can beat Glossier Future dew, for a glowy base!

Then for a bit of colour I actually love Rare Beauty, it’s super pigmented so a little goes a long way!

For extra bronze, without looking too orange I rate the Westman Atelier sticks!

1 Like

Sorry, I have no recommendations on bronzers, as I do not use them. I use blusher and highlighter instead. The only blusher I use these days is a cream blusher from The Body Shop. It is creamy, does not dry your skin like powder blushers can do and it gives a really natural and youthful glow. Whenever I wear it, I get compliments and ladies asking me what products I use on my skin.

1 Like

I really like recommend the Rose inc cream bronzer and blusher. I bought mine from Space NK a couple of weeks ago, so you could always try before you buy if you don’t live far from a store.

NARS and Fenty have some great cream bronzer options for pale skin that don’t have an orange cast on skin.

I too am pale and although I love self tan I do not like to wear it on my face. Two products that I love to give me a lovely tan/healthy base are Make up by Mario transforming skin enhancer in light, which gives a true healthy tan to your face just buff in with a firm buffing brush, my other product which I use is Chantecaille sheer glow bronze face tint. A small pot that lasts forever it also has skincare benefits in it. I literally work a tiny bit all over my face and then apply a tiny bit more on cheeks and forehead. RMS re dimension blushes are also fantastic as they give a glow and are in no way drying even though they are powder.

1 Like