Mallorca recommendations

Going to Mallorca in July with my girlfriends. Are there any beaches, beach clubs/bars, restaurants we must go to? Day trips?
We are staying in Palma for 4 nights and then a couple of us are moving somewhere else on the island for 3 nights - where shall we stay?
Is there anywhere on the island for yoga?
Thanks!

1 Like

There is the SL Guide to Mallorca here: The SL Guide To Mallorca | SheerLuxe which has some fab recs! x

1 Like

Hi,
We spend alot of time in Mallorca and I must say the guide is spot on so do take a look.
There are a few beach clubs, the most well known being Nikki Beach which is alot of fun and on Magaluf beach which is much nicer than it sounds. Otherwise look up Gran Follies, or Puro Beach.
Do head to Mar de Nudos for an evening in Palma, its a buzzy restaurant over looking all the superyachts and has great food. If you want somewhere fun to go on to Bar Hotel Cuba turns into a night club downstairs and has a lovely but small rooftop bar.
Another area to stay is tricky - it depends what you want - a lovely area is Deia with a great Japenese restaurant in the town and the famous Cas Patro March restaurant in Cala Deia (made famous by The Night Manager mini series). Another more buzzy area would be Port Andraxt which has lots of lovely bars and restaurants. It is also very pretty by night with all the houses twinkling around the bay.
I hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi there Pip - totally concur on your reccos - what was the bar in Palma with the fruit displays - old church? Getting out on a boat is fab.

1 Like

I’ve been to Maiorca 5 times now and it is always amazing and there’s always something new to do!

The beaches I recommend are:
Es Trenc, for white sand and clear blue water;
Mondrago for amazing blue water and natural forest all around;
Na Domingo for a quiet place;
Port de Soller for nice restaurants and little stores;
Playa del Muro perfect beach;
Cala Agulla amazinging water;
Playa d’Illetes - to have lunch in the beach club.

Cities:
Palma - go to Cappucino Saint Miquel to eat a big piece of cake, buy some white mallorcan clothes, go around the city center to have dinner, try ensaimada cake;
Soller - have a cocktail and some tapas;
Santanyi - buy some nice handmade decor pieces.

Car rental - Record Go
Hotel - Cappuccino Plaza de Cort

You should go to Valdemossa, Serra Tramuntana, Cap Formentor, Alcudia.

1 Like