Men’s Vitamins Recommendations

My husband has a stressful job and is repeatedly getting studs in his eye. I think he is run down and would benefit from topping himself up with some vitamins.
Can anyone recommend any please? Many thanks.

2 Likes

A good multivitamin is a great place to start. Form’s Multi is great and while it’s not specifically aimed at men, it covers all your bases and is a quality formula. It also looks quite masculine - and I know from experience that this is a common reason why guys won’t take a supplement! Multi | Vegan Multivitamin | By Form®

Does your husband like smoothies? If so, I highly recommend Haskap Berry Powder - it is positively brimming with nutrients and antioxidants. Haskap berries aren’t well-known but they contain far more antioxidants and vitamin C than blueberries and other berries. It tastes delicious, I add to overnight oats, porridge and yoghurt but also works well in a smoothie, Haskapa Superfood Berry Powder - Single Pack | Haskapa

Your Zooki Vitamin C is also my go-to when I’m feeling run down, it’s seriously effective and again, can easily be added to smoothies, juice, etc, so super easy to take: Vitamin C Zooki® Vitamin C Sachets For Immunity, Energy, Skin

Good luck! x

1 Like

So appreciated. I will look into these for him. Thanks ever so much Tor xx

1 Like

My husband and I take Athletic Greens. It has 75 vitamins, minerals, whole-food sourced superfoods, probiotics, and adaptogens in one convenient daily serving. I would highly recommend!

1 Like

Thanks so much.