Microblading Help

I’m desperate to find somewhere trusted for very natural looking microblading- it’s for my 60yr old mum, who’s totally fed up with spending ages on her eyebrows every morning. She’s after very natural results and is really anxious about choosing the wrong place.
If you have any recommendations I’d be really grateful for your help!
Jayme x

1 Like

I had mine done by Lidia at LMPermanent Makeup. She’s amazing

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll check her out x

1 Like

Hi, I’ve just recently had my eyebrows microbladed by Cody at Shavata’s in Harvey Nichols. It took me years to finally do it as I was so nervous as I wanted something really natural (I’m 54). Turns out I needn’t have been so nervous and I now wonder why I had not done it sooner! A friend was so impressed that she saw Cody not long after me and is thrilled with her results and phoned me to ask why she had not done it sooner as well. AM

2 Likes

Wow thank you that’s a great recommendation! Ill pass this one on too x

I’ve heard really great things about Nez Hasan and I’ve seen the results of those she’s done and it’s amazing!

I also rate Kallinika for all things brows and she could be worth a consultation:

2 Likes

Thanks Becky, that’s a great help!
I’ll definitely have a look at those too. I’m thinking it might be worth getting a consultation with more than one x