NYC in mid-June - Packing Recommendations

Planning a trip to NYC in June for 4 days with my partner and would love some tips on what to pack, I’ve only ever visited in winter so unsure on what the weather will be like / would love some inspiration.

Activities include, shopping, eating & drinking, a Yankees game, dinners & drinks so nothing too fancy to pack for.

Thanks so much :pray:

2 Likes

I went last June and I had mixed weather!! It was mostly quite hot but some days we had a lot of rain! I was expecting quite similar conditions to London in June so took a couple of short co ord sets and easy midi day dresses. Trainers are a must with lots of walking! In terms of the rain I would just bring a lightweight jacket that you can travel in too for the possibility of slightly cooler days/evenings.

Agree with Coco! Definitely pack summery clothes but bring a lightweight jacket with for the evenings. NY can get hot, usually hotter than London does – best bet is to check the weather the week before you go to be certain! x

Yes I would take co-ords, especially a short and shirt set. I would also pack some stripe trousers, perhaps in linen. These style with a white t-shirt and either trainers or sandals is such a fail safe outfit at this time of year!