On demand yoga

Looking for on demand yoga videos that I can do at home. Ideally free! Any on YouTube?

1 Like

I do Melissa wood health on YT, really love her workouts x

1 Like

Not yoga but if you’re open to Pilates, @laurenpilates on Instagram is great, her classes are £4 a session and on zoom so you can do it from the comfort of your own home: https://www.laurenpilates.com/

1 Like

Boho Beautiful on You Tube is amazing. She’s got hundreds of videos, all different types of yoga and it’s free! Her app is also fantastic, but there is a monthly fee for that. Most content is on You Tube though anyway.

1 Like

Feel Better by Deliciously Ella app is great. It’s about £2.99 a month, but so worth it for the amount of content on there.

1 Like

Fiit has just switched its group class schedule to free for everyone - should be able to find some weekly yoga/ Pilates sessions there!

1 Like

Fable Yoga did a 30 day yoga and mindful meditation challenge on YouTube which I’ve repeated a couple of times as the series has a mixture of flows that are well-explained and easy to follow. You can pick and choose as you wish or follow the whole month.

If you did want to commit to an online studio, we published this article last week with some great options.

8 Online Yoga Studios Worth Signing Up To

1 Like

Yoga with Adriene every time for me! You can do challenges etc too, which is great if you’re a beginner.

https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene

(Bonus – she has a really cute dog who sometimes makes an appearance!)

3 Likes

Yoga with Adrienne - Youtube is my favourite . I have been showing up gif yoga sessions everyday (with exception of the very odd day) for the last 4 years & I love it. Even after a few weeks of showing up for her classes, I could see & feel the positive changes of my body & mind. Adrienne is amazing. Length of classes can be anything from 10 mins - 50 mins. Rhett is something for everyone on her channel.

I’m 47 years old. My body looks better than it did in my 20’s. I’m more in control of my mind too. It’s part of my daily routine & has been life changing. A little bug everyday goes a long way.

Enjoy x

2 Likes

Absolutely love Down Dog yoga! You can choose the type of yoga, and the length of the workout, so perfect to fit in with your schedule.

2 Likes

Always love Yoga With Adriene - and it’s free!

2 Likes