Online Interior Design Help

I’ve recently completed external building work to my house but am now left with a blank white canvas and limited time / ideas of where to go next to make it feel homely and give it the WOW factor internally.

Has anyone used an online design service and if so, can you share your experience and whether or not it’s worth it?

Thanks for the advice in advance
Jennn

3 Likes

I might be able to assist. I am by an interior design consultant.
You would start with providing a brief of what you need. Often, the designer will provide you with a briefing questionaire. Based on what you require they may offer design solution quote/package. Some designers also offer online 1-1 sessions.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, could you share your website or Instagram with me so I could see your work?

Soho Home have an interior design service with the price knocked off any purchase :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t used them but have come across this site before, which you might find useful https://www.theexpert.com/

2 Likes

I know roxiee at souq design offers an online service: https://www.souqdesign.co.uk/pages/services

Hi Jennn,

If you decide E-Design is right for you I’d love to help.

I run an interior design studio and offer e-design packages. Have a look at my website for more info: https://oliviacaplandesign.com/services

Best wishes,

Olivia

1 Like

Hi Jennn,

Not a full suite interiors offering but if you’re looking to bring your white box to life we have an original art membership whereby we curate a selection of artworks for you to choose/try in your home on rotation and they’re all for sale if you want to keep any of them.

It’s called Interrupted Art.

It was set up by the Tate’s previous art acquisitions lead. We work in amazing London homes bringing them to life so do check us out if something like that is of interest.

All the best,
Ben

Interrupted Art website

2 Likes

Hi Jenn,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Alexandra Brown, and I am an interior designer located in Buckinghamshire. I am eager to discuss your project in more detail. If you’re interested, I’d be happy to share my portfolio and additional information via email.

Feel free to reach out at Nineteeninteriors@outlook.com.

Kindest regards,
Alex

1 Like

Hi Jennn,

We’re an affordable online interior design company. We can help you solve your interior problems with online design packages, to create a room you will love, to your budget. The important thing about our packages is that they are designed around you - your budget, your lifestyle and your preferences. They are a flat fee, no hidden costs, and we charge per room not per hour. We will bring the inspiration, provide you with solutions and remove the guesswork so you can have the confidence to go ahead and make the changes.

We would love to know more about your home and to see how we can help you. Here’s our website and Instagram if you would like to take look.

Best wishes,

Sophie

1 Like