Online Yoga

I’m looking for online Yoga classes. There are a lot out there so would welcome recommendations. I am a beginner and would like to try a number of different types - hatha, vinyasa, ashtanga, kundalini. Ideally looking for one platform with a range of levels too so I can progress over time.

Movement for Modern Life is just what you’re looking for! I also love The Yoga Class with Laura Dodd.

Thank you! Will take a look at these.

Yoga Haven have online classes - a few of us have tried their classes and they all vary which I enjoyed. https://www.yogahaven.co.uk/ x

1 Like

Yoga with Adrienne is my go-to online yoga , available on YouTube. Brilliant!

3 Likes

Shona Vertue has a great YouTube channel and also a Yoga Program which I highly recommend

Thanks. It’s good to know that you’ve tried these and liked them. Will have a look at their website today!

A few people have mentioned Adrianne’s classes on YouTube. Apparently she’s funny and relaxed. Sounds good!

Thanks Molly. This does look good!

Yoga With Adriene is honestly my favourite. In the past I have tried a few others online classes but always come back to Adriene. So many different classes, short classes, longer classes, she is honestly so calm & fun. I only use her channel now & have seen my body transform drastically in an amazing way.I am nearly 47 & my body looks & feels better than it did in my teens & 20’s. Not only has my body transformed but my mental health had improved ten fold. Yoga is so good for your body & mind. I have a chronic back issue & showing up to Adrienne’s classes has really helped. She explains fully about how to do each pose & why to do ot that way, which I why my body has transformed. Lots of 30 day classes which I love. I could go on & on. Give it a go, you will love it.

3 Likes

Wow, sounds like you’ve had an amazing journey and just what I’m looking for. Thanks!

2 Likes

I love the atmosphere of a yoga class so would recommend doing ones that are live rather than pre-recorded as your teacher can instruct you too if you have your video on, my favourite studios with online offerings in London are:

https://thelifecentre.com/yoga-classes/class-schedule

1 Like

Great suggestion! I hadn’t thought of live classes and I’ve heard good things about Triyoga. Will have a look at them all. Thanks very much!

2 Likes

Mine too!

1 Like

Hi I teach online yoga classes - either live or pre recorded. Hatha/vinyasa style - check out @flexyogamcr on Insta would love to have you! Lex x

1 Like

Thank you very much! Will take a look.

1 Like

Anahata Retreat, a boutique beach front Goa resort tucked away in a cosy corner of Ashwem Beach near Mopa Airport. Take a walk through our seaside property and enjoy nature at its best. Our seaside beach resort is an excellent location for taking a nature walk and admiring the beauty of our coastal surroundings.

You’ll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors during your stay at Anahata Retreat, whether you want to relax on the sand or explore the beach on foot.
Our seaside Deck offers the best of both worlds, with tables located just feet away from the beach and close to our live sessions.

I love Yoga with Adrienne ok YouTube. She is fab. Loads to choose from with classes for trauma too.