Organisation tools/tips

Hi! Keen to hear of any tools/apps you recommend for general organisation of life, recipes, finances etc?

Or perhaps you use a particular diary? Atm I personally use Notion but would love any other recs x

2 Likes

If you like Notion, you will like the app Things: The all-new Things. Your to-do list for Mac & iOS

1 Like

I cannot live without my MiGoals weekly planner:

It encourages you to keep habits, strategise your year in different areas of your life and has quarterly check-ins.

It also has a finances section at the end and sections for planning each week/day.

1 Like

A really basic one but I set myself reminders on my phone all the time – if something pops into my head I immediately set a reminder for a time I think I’ll be able to action it, whether I need to get an ingredient on my way home or send a birthday card.

1 Like

I also use reminders every day - what I like is that they stay on screen until you mark as done. If you have a busy phone often notifications can disappear and get lost.

I use the standard iPhone cal for personal life but I organise it into colours and topics, i.e work, social, health so it’s easier to read and filter.

I have my iPhone folders filtered by category - I find this most efficient when you use so many daily. Among the other above useful tools to make everything that bit easier x

2 Likes

I am a list addict - I do use notes/reminders on my phone but for me nothing beats a weekly planner like Heather’s suggestion above. I also like to use one of these To-do pads for extra busy days at wok!

1 Like