Oura Ring

Should I invest in an Oura ring? They are quite penny so would love to hear what people think.
x

2 Likes

Ooo I’ve seen these everywhere!! You could always start with a whoop and then decided if those stats are worth investing in? x

1 Like

I hear Samsung now have one too… I love the idea of this all in a ring as I don’t wear watches. x

I’ve been tempted by this too! I think it depends what you want it for. I want a watch to help with fitness etc but I’d say Oura is much more focused on wellness/health and sleep… x

Same here, it’s been on my tiktok for you page for weeks now and I am very tempted! That’s good to know re wellness/fitness too.

I had one but only used it for a few months or so as didn’t find it overly helpful. Depends on goals as you say, but I actually prefer my garmin as it’s more fitness focused!

1 Like

I have had mine for around 6 months and still love it! The insights are so interesting especially with the depth it goes into sleep. It also tracks your cycle really well and lets you know if your temperature is slightly up or you should be taking it easy. It has so much info on it, in my eyes definitely worth it. Also only needs charging for a short period every 4/5 days.