Perfume recommendations!

Hi all! Looking to invest in a new perfume for summer but have no idea where to start. I’ve always been a fan of Jo Malone as I find their scents stick around but aren’t overpowering. I like quite fruity smells. In the winter I wear Le Labo but this is just too strong/deep for summer. Any recommendations of things to try would be amazing :slight_smile: Thanks x

1 Like

These are not new but I always go back to them: Si, armani and La vie Belle, Lancome.

Then some perhaps less mainstream ones that I love are: Maison Francis, Baccarat Rouje. amber musk , Aerin, Jo Loves, Pomello. And Matcha meditation, Replica

xx

2 Likes

Would definitely recommend trying Saltworks perfumes, some really unusual and beautiful fragrances that last. They are very good with samples and have a discovery set of miniatures so you can see what suits you : )

1 Like

Maison Margelas newest perfume On a Date is lovely!

1 Like

I really love L’Artisan Parfumeur Mandarina Corsica - it’s fruity and fresh and I always get compliments on it

I also love Juliette Has A Gun Sunny Side Up - it’s a bit musky though so depends if you like that vibe!

this is also amazing!

1 Like

I love the Chanel Chance perfume, its always been my all time favourite- fruity and fresh!

https://www.johnlewis.com/chanel-chance-eau-tendre-eau-de-toilette-spray/p1701439?size=50ml&s_ppc=2dx92700071582059981_mixed_fashion_BAU&tmad=c&tmcampid=2&gclid=CjwKCAjwuqiiBhBtEiwATgvixIgi7Lek3nr3DcYWGRWXkWSWhS6YKFBMVFbylQJ1jDurg-SVDT3yfBoCQEUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

1 Like

For summer I love Replica Beach Walk

1 Like

Love this!

2 Likes

Few of my faves below:

BDK Gris Charnel
Lalique Soleil
Nivea Sun (yes, really)
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess
Body Shop Ylang Ylang
Burberry Elixir
Dior Belle de Jour (discontinued but you can find it floating around in places)
Chanel Beige (part of the exclusif line, a real treat)
Kilian Love Don’t Be Shy
Giorgio Armani Si Fiori (again discontinued but hunt around on eBay)

1 Like

I love Carolina Herrera’s ‘Good Girl Blush’ in the summer - its quite a light and floral scent. Alternatively, Gucci Bloom or Narciso Rodriguez are both highly recommended

1 Like

I love the Acqua Di Parma perfumes but particularly the Magnolia Nobile, and they are light and floral so perfect for summer!

1 Like

Ffern is a cool fragrance concept if you are looking to switch it up https://ffern.co/
They launch a fragrance each season as a limited run & it is subscriber based x

1 Like

I have been loyal to Byredo for years now (and have got all my family in on the act) - Mixed Emotions is so so good, always get compliments on it! x

1 Like

I love Byredo scents but my number 1 tip if you are in/near London is a trip to the Liberty beauty department - they have SO many perfumes including more obscure brands and you are sure to find something you love!

Like Chloe, I’ve been obsessed with FFern - its such a unique concept where you pay for a membership and each season get a new scent. They’re different everytime and are made in limited quantities so once its gone its gone! But honestly the scent I got this spring is probably one of my favourite scents ive ever had!

I really recommend trying them out. The only downside is that if you really like one and finish the bottle and they’ve moved onto another season - it’s tough to get the scent again!

Otherwise I also really love the below:

Santa Maria Novella