Pigmentation

How to lighten pigmentation? Many thanks N

I use Prescription Obagi products I get from Skinstation online, they are great and you can get the prescriptions through a telephone call rather than seeing your dermatologist and paying a fortune!

1 Like

Augustinus Bader cream has been working well for me along with skinceutical ce

3 Likes

Obagi is so great!! You can’t beat SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic either, you certainly get money’s worth!

1 Like

Some great suggestions below! We’ve done a round-up on SheerLuxe too of products that can help:

3 Likes

Also check this out! Vitamin C serums are always a fab option to help tackle dark marks, pigmentation and an uneven skin tone. x

1 Like

If you’re looking for a supplement, Vida Glow’s Radiance has some amazing science and trials behind it.

Verso Dark Spot Fix - I got the product recommended by skindays.com

I have a quite large pigmentation mark in my forehead. I’ve been using Nivea’s Luminous 360 Anti Dark-Spot Even Tone Night Cream for about 3 months now and I have really seen a significant improvement in the mark and my overall skin tone has evened out. It’s much less red around my nostrils now. Also where I had a small scar on my cheek from surgery that was very visible, that is starting to fade as well.
I have to say I’m very impressed with this cream. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone to give it a try.
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

strong text

2 Likes

Love Nivea! It’s such a good high-street brand

2 Likes

I have found this to be really good.

I love the Brightening Hyaluronic Serum, Narcissus, and AHAs by Votary. It is a serum and whenever I use this my skin feels plumper and hydrated. Plus it evens out the skin tone and fine lines.

Hi ,

I use Dr Sams Brightly Serum and love it, it contains azelaic acid which helps with pigmentation.